Economic factors as a catalyst for change
Date: October 15
Time: 09:00-10:00 CET
In the US alone, the “pink dollar” purchase-power is estimated to more than USD 1 trillion annually. In Britain it is more than 80 billion Pounds. The German LGBT+ travel segment is calculated to 30 billion Euro. The Nordic countries alone constitute a potential 2.5 million consumers and more than 30 billion Euro in net-value.
LGBT+ inclusion is vital for corporations in order to access this market potential. Crucial for success is a strategic D&I program, which can lead corporations to attract better talents and improve the environment for innovation. Yet, many corporations still have some way to go to integrate these issues in their business model to the full potential.
Our roundtable aims to provide a constructive dialogue and sharing of best practice examples. We will also show potential financial aspects from various perspectives. The panelists will also share their views on the current pandemic and the resulting economic fallout, and the implications this might have for D&I programs.
Every corporation, as well as the country as a whole, can benefit from the potential of LGBT inclusion. This roundtable will provide an overview and a platform for dialogue on new ideas how to make that possible.
- Communicate the financial and business benefits of LGBT+ inclusion and D&I programs and policies in a corporate setting
- Provide global and local examples and success stories of said benefits
- Engage corporate leaders and team members in a discussion to show the business benefits of LGBT+ inclusion, even amidst the COVID19 Pandemic
- Discuss the need of inclusive management and provide global and local best practices on inclusion that attendees can adopt
- Host and Moderator – Tobias Holfelt, MB MarketMakers, SGLCC
- Drew Fernandez – Global Chief People Officer, Bottling Investments Group at The Coca–Cola Company
- Gilda del Rosario – Chief Administrative Officer, Wells Fargo EGS Philippines and PFIP Senior Advisory Council member
- Marixi Carlos – Managing Director, Accenture Intelligent Operations in the Philippines and Inclusion and Diversity Executive Sponsor of Accenture Inc
- Tony Tenicela – Global Leader, Marketplace Diversity and Workforce Engagement Services – IBM Corporation
- Mark Lyndsell, CEO Transcom Global English Region
- Zoom Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_bRKTwlUhQ2aAhPwhH0DiqQ
More information about the event can also be found at our Facebook page.